Saturday, January 16, 2010

Halfway There!

Wow, over the past few weeks I have been recieving fan requests like crazy, I bet it has something to do with Crowie's 2010 Race Schedule that I am giving to every new member. Anyways sorry I haven't updated the blog recently I have been extremely busy with high school exams and skiing but just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten. The site is just beginning to take off finally and I believe that this weekend I am going to upgrade it from a blog to an actual website that will be much better designed. I was very excited last thursday to get an email from Craig giving me his schedule and some other stuff and I hope that I get some more before the end of his triathlon season. The most recent debate about Crowie is whether he should race in the Singapore 70.3 or Abu Dubai? I really have no say in that due to the fact that my dad does neither race and we live in Canada but for those who do I have put a poll on the side of the blog, so far Singapore is winning. Anyways I am glad that we have finally reached the halfway point and I hope that Christmas and New Yeas treated everyone well! Keep up the Good Work

Oh by the way I put up a new section called the "Member's Businesses" and that is just businesses or services that Craig's fans have to offer




VS.





Vote Your Choice



Ryan Haydon

No comments:

Post a Comment